BIONICLE Advanced Wars: EP Encounter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Exposure may cause unstable mutations or death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAW Caption Contest #1

Go down 
+2
Captain Flowers
Ninjitsu_Avak/Slushie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjitsu_Avak/Slushie
BAW Administrator
BAW Administrator
Ninjitsu_Avak/Slushie

Number of posts : 33
Location : Somewhere between the real world and the Bionicle Universe.

BAW Caption Contest #1 Empty
PostSubject: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:34 pm

BIONICLE Advanced Wars Caption Contest

You've been waiting for it, and now the time has come!

Here it is:

BAW Caption Contest #1 LoMN_Matoran_Matau_And_Vakama_Meeting

Whoa, what's going on here? Most of us who have seen Legends of Metru Nui know that this is the scene where Matau and Vakama first meet in the Great Temple. But the meaning of this picture looks pretty... open... to me.

So impress me! Make me laugh! This isn't a serious competition; this is just for fun. Is Matau saying something? Vakama? Both? Mayber they're thinking something. It could even be a narrative box or slogan for the whole picture. As long as it's within forum guidelines, let your imagination run wild!

Send your idea to me via PM. Do NOT post it here.

You do not have to actually put the words on the picture (although you can if you want). You can just send me the text and tell me who's saying what, if you prefer.

Winner will recieve an original piece of BAW artwork, and the picture, along with the winning caption, will be turned into a promotional banner.

Contest ends March 10th. If you have any questions, be sure to ask! You can post questions and comments here.

Good luck, and have fun!

~Slushie
Back to top Go down
http://bawmotohub.webs.com
Captain Flowers
Matoran Worker
Matoran Worker
Captain Flowers

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:30 pm

oooh, i entered!!!!

and i hope this yields some awesome/hysterical shtuff

~Cappy
Back to top Go down
The General
BAW Moderator
BAW Moderator
The General

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Captain Flowers wrote:
oooh, i entered!!!!

and i hope this yields some awesome/hysterical shtuff

~Cappy

It is designed to... but I can't think of anything. Neutral Oh well. I'm sure I will... but I'm not very inspired at the moment.

--General Trakvan
Back to top Go down
https://bawepencounter.darkbb.com
Komé the Artist
Creative Consultant
Creative Consultant
Komé the Artist

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:39 pm

I think it is a bit annoying that I can't see the other entries - don't you guys think we should post 'em here anyway? Slushie will notice when the moment is right Razz
Back to top Go down
The General
BAW Moderator
BAW Moderator
The General

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Komé the Artist wrote:
I think it is a bit annoying that I can't see the other entries - don't you guys think we should post 'em here anyway? Slushie will notice when the moment is right Razz

No, too annoying for her. Besides, it's better this way - she can be sure of the originality of each separate entry.

--General Trakvan
Back to top Go down
Komé the Artist
Creative Consultant
Creative Consultant
Komé the Artist

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm

General Trakvan wrote:
Komé the Artist wrote:

No, too annoying for her. Besides, it's better this way - she can be sure of the originality of each separate entry.

--General Trakvan
But still - don't you think that at one point or another we should be allowed to see each others entries? I believe some of you can crack me up, when y'all want to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The General
BAW Moderator
BAW Moderator
The General

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Komé the Artist wrote:
General Trakvan wrote:
Komé the Artist wrote:

--General Trakvan
But still - don't you think that at one point or another we should be allowed to see each others entries? I believe some of you can crack me up, when y'all want to Very Happy

Yes, you'll see them - AT THE END.

--General Trakvan
Back to top Go down
Morgoth Bauglir
Matoran Worker
Matoran Worker
Morgoth Bauglir

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 pm

I can't think of anything either.
Back to top Go down
The Librarian
Matoran Warrior
Matoran Warrior
The Librarian

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 pm

I thought of one, but it's not really funny, because Matau is speaking with his mouth closed, and Vakama is being silent with his mouth open.

No

AF
Back to top Go down
The General
BAW Moderator
BAW Moderator
The General

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Arty Foul wrote:
I thought of one, but it's not really funny, because Matau is speaking with his mouth closed, and Vakama is being silent with his mouth open.

No

AF

I noticed that too - hard to make up a saying for someone who doesn't look like they're talking. scratch But I'll think of something eventually.

--General Trakvan
Back to top Go down
Komé the Artist
Creative Consultant
Creative Consultant
Komé the Artist

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 am

Arty Foul wrote:

No

AF
You are forgetting a fact abour comic-making: you don't have to open the mouth to say something. I made one where Matau said something.
Back to top Go down
The General
BAW Moderator
BAW Moderator
The General

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Komé the Artist wrote:
Arty Foul wrote:

No

AF
You are forgetting a fact abour comic-making: you don't have to open the mouth to say something. I made one where Matau said something.

I suppose you're right... it just looks better if they do have their mouth open. In my opinion.

--General Trakvan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAW Caption Contest #1   BAW Caption Contest #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAW Caption Contest #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIONICLE Advanced Wars: EP Encounter :: General Discussion :: BAW Discussion-
Jump to: